Time Shift is a rapidly growing start-up in the field of energy storage systems, operating internationally. We are a manufacturer of energy storage systems for industrial applications, equipped with used batteries from electric vehicles. A sustainable solution with a low environmental impact. With this, we offer our customers a concrete circular and sustainable solution.
When you come to work at Time Shift, you work in an environment that is constantly on the move and has tight deadlines. The atmosphere is informal and at the same time, as a company, we strive for professionalism and the highest quality. You will work in an innovative and international environment where teamwork, communication and assertiveness are strong core values. You will collaborate with energetic colleagues in an international team.
About the job
Do you want to contribute to a better planet and work on sustainable solutions? Want to become part of a fast-growing organization that recycles batteries from electric vehicles? If so, then we have a match!
As (Field) Service Engineer you have 5+ years of relevant working experience. The role of (Field) Service Engineer is of great importance for Time Shift to provide excellent customer service & support. You are part of a team consisting of field service engineers, technical writers, and customer support. In this role you support the Customer Services & Support team to excel in its responsibilities.
In this role you are responsible for providing technical support to customers, solving technical issues, implementing solutions and follow-up on issues with customers. You are the key person when it comes to troubleshooting. It is a hands-on role that requires good communication skills and demands strong teamwork.
- Supporting the Lead Customer Service & Support in drawing up and maintaining the maintenance plan of Time Shift products already in the field and newly delivered products.
- Analyzing failures and maintenance data to improve the maintenance plan as well as to provide input for compiling and maintaining documentation sets consisting of maintenance instructions.
- Drawing up a plan for major maintenance and acting as coordinator for major maintenance.
- Monitor quality enforcement of service provided for product delivery and maintenance.
- Advising and supporting the (field) service engineering team in complex malfunctions.
- Perform field service jobs for the delivery of Time Shift products at the client site.
- Carrying out repairs (or modifications), maintenance and testing at the location of the customer.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- You can work under pressure and understand customer needs.
You are self-driven and planner, can work under unstructured processes and you are able to implement structure.
- A completed Bachelor level education in Electrical engineering or a related field.
- You have experience and affinity with electrical installations.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the energy field is a big plus.
- Living in the Arnhem region or willing to relocate is an advantage.
- Speaks and writes English and Dutch.