Time Shift is a rapidly growing start-up in the field of energy storage systems, operating internationally. We are a manufacturer of energy storage systems for industrial applications, equipped with used batteries from electric vehicles. A sustainable solution with a low environmental impact. With this, we offer our customers a concrete circular and sustainable solution.
When you come to work at Time Shift, you work in an environment that is constantly on the move and has tight deadlines. The atmosphere is informal and at the same time, as a company, we strive for professionalism and the highest quality. You will work in an innovative and international environment where teamwork, communication and assertiveness are strong core values. You will collaborate with energetic colleagues in an international team.
About the job
Do you want to contribute to a better planet and work on sustainable solutions? Want to become part of a fast-growing organization that recycles batteries from electric vehicles? If so, then we have a match!
As (Field) Service Engineer you have 5+ years of relevant working experience. The role of (Field) Service Engineer is of great importance for Time Shift to provide excellent customer service & support. You are part of a team consisting of field service engineers, technical writers, and customer support. In this role you support the Customer Services & Support team to excel in its responsibilities.
- Perform field service jobs for the delivery of Time Shift products at the client site.
- Carrying out repairs (or modifications), maintenance and testing at the location of the client location.
- Carrying out inspections, detecting and resolving malfunctions of Time Shift products during or maintenance jobs and in accordance with maintenance plan.
- Maintaining Time Shift products during field jobs and checking for wear, breakage, and safety issues according to the maintenance plan.
- Work is performed based on technical drawings and diagrams.
- Works with hand tools and measurement tools.
- You can work under pressure and can adapt to changes easily.
As Time Shift is active on the international market travelling is part of this role. When performing maintenance jobs at the client site you are in direct contact with client representatives. You speak Dutch as well as English to be able to communicate with clients within The Netherlands as well as outside.
You are assertive, flexible, and pleasant in communication with colleagues and customers. But you also stand firm in your shoes when necessary. You are self-driven and planner, can work under unstructured processes and you are able to implement structure.
- A completed education in electrical engineering or a related field MBO level 4.
- You have experience and affinity with electrical installations.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the energy field is a big plus.
- Living in the Arnhem region or willing to relocate is an advantage.
- Speaks and writes English and Dutch.